BT Digital Capability 2021 to 2022
How the fund is helping your organizations’ digital capability and how this will in turn help the people you support
Grant impacts on KBM
KBM has developed its own EMS software which is called KBM EMS (Enterprise Management System).
KBM delivery focus is on digital marketing. Digital marketing is a subject which we can fully deliver via online technology.
Through the Digital Capability Fund, we will become digitally capable of providing our learning through online mediums. It will help us in developing a fully functional online learning platform.
The community will benefit from the platform and continue their safe learning during and after the pandemic. It will help us in the community digital inclusion in gaining and sustaining jobs.
Aim of KBM EMS:
The main aim and goal of KBM EMS is to provide Accounting and Digital Marketing courses to youngsters through easy access of KBM EMS.
The funding will increase our digital capability, sustainability and use of technology. It will have the following impacts:
- We have developed an online platform, we can offer it globally, with lower costs associated with having more students.
- It will help us compete against other training providers across the globe/help reach new markets.
- We can deliver to a specific customer by being an in-house provider of courses and training.
- The student can control the learning process and progress themselves.
- We can divide the material into smaller portions to make it pedagogically correct with pictures and films.
- Flexibility and productivity will have an overall positive impact.
- It is an environmentally friendly solution today/ e-learning a greener option.
Grant impacts on Community/Target Groups
The groups will feel more equipped and confident towards digital skills. Participants would feel empowered and encouraged to step up their careers using digital tools. Participants would get inspired and gain self-awareness on digital mediums; the participants:
- Skills for learning are enhanced.
- Skills to work at the workplace are improved.
- Can find a way for seeking opportunities.
- Will have the insight to conduct research.
- Have a medium to express their ideas and further move into jobs & self-employment.
- Will be able to start self-employment/freelancing.
- Are better prepared for the job market.
- Are Upskilled/more earning.
- Are Economically sustainable
- Are Integrated with community
- Employability potential and digital skills are improved
- Options to switch careers